Truth in Textbooks Mission
To provide the children of America the most accurate and informative social studies books possible.
To accomplish this mission TNT has set these goals:
- 100% accuracy in identifying errors and corrections
- Identify misstatements of fact, notable omissions, imbalances and/or opinions disguised as facts
- Provide the correct information based upon scholarly, recognizable references and research
- Provide feedback to public officials and publishers
- Inform the public of our findings
- Recruit, select, train 300-500 citizen volunteers to be certified social studies textbook reviewers.
- Provide a website for others to post reviews of social studies textbooks in order to have a single depository of these reviews